Campaigns, Elections, and Government Ethics Law
Laws governing political campaigns, elections, and government ethics change often in Washington, D.C. These rules not only affect elected politicians, but also individuals and businesses that take an active role in the political process. Residents and business owners should be aware of these laws and regulations so they do not risk compromising their reputation, be subject to investigations, or put their business at risk.
Our attorneys have advised Mayoral and Council campaigns and monitored local elections in Washington, D.C. With a partner who is deeply knowledgeable about local government ethics laws and regulations, we are prepared to answer your questions in this delicate area, including:
- Campaign Outside General Counsel Services – D.C. Council and Mayoral Campaigns
- Creation of Constituent Service Funds, PACs, and other Political Committees
- Local Election Monitoring
- D.C. Campaign Finance, Political Committee, and IRS Campaign-Related Compliance
- Local Government Ethics Law Counseling and Compliance for Individuals and Companies
Why Choose Us?
Honest, Experienced Lawyers
Our attorneys are thought leaders in their areas of expertise. We are honest and meticulous, and we will work to make DC work for you.
Expertise and Experience
Our team members have worked in the highest levels of District Government. We know DC, and we can help you.
Our niche firm is the perfect size for your business needs. Our attorneys give each client’s matter their personal attention to arrive at the best solution possible.